The decision to homeschool affects all areas of family life. No two families will look the same and it is important to think about how your family will be affected by your decision.
- Finances and Resources. The cost of homeschool varies.
- Vacations and holidays: You can schedule vacations around your homeschool.
- Values: You have a very unique opportunity to teach your children your family values through homeschooling.
- Work balance: This will require a lot of planning. Seek help if needed.
- Relationship: Make relationship with your family a priority.