Stifling Them Slowly!
From the voice of a teenager:
The only time dad talks to me is:
- when he wants me to do something for him.
- when he is reminding me of my cousin’s success.
- When he is reminding me of how good I have it.
- When he tells me of the hardships he went through at my age.
- When I have done well in school. Two words.
✅ I long to know my dad.
✅ I know he went through hardships.
✅ I want to know him for who he is now.
✅ I love my dad
✅ I know he loves me
✅ I want him to talk to me
♥️ To tell me it is ok to fail
♥️ To tell me he loves me
♥️ To tell me I am enough
♥️ To tell me I matter
♥️ Most of all, I want him to listen to me.”
Please see me!!